Saturday, July 30, 2011

Monhegan Painters


On my last night on the Island, a few of my painting friends got together for a drink. Of the two shots taken that night this was the worst for me. If you blow it up you will see my eyes were closed, but my friends looked great so I choose this photo to post. From the left is Carol, Lee, Kevin and me. Camla had already left , Ann was out somewhere and Barbara was holed up in her studio.It was a good trip and every year I meet wonderful people. Painting went well this year and I look forward to next year adventure!

1 comment:

MC said...

Great photo Rick, closed eyes not withstanding!

Looking forward to seeing some of the work from this trip.

Would love to have the opportunity to be there sometime and paint in earnest myself - as soon as I get fired from my day job!

Mike